Witches (also called Wizards or Succubus) are the wielders of The Dread Force who are either born of supernatural parentage (such as Demons) or adopted through some unholy pact.
Almost all operatives of The Secret Observations Section are Wizards or Witches.
Known Wizards & WitchesEdit
- Aram: A noble Witch-King of Pwenet who was also a host of The Darkness untill he managed to exorsize him from his body.
- Merlin: A son of Satan and Lord of The Wizards.
- Daria: The hedonistic half-Demon daughter of Botis.
- La Bruja En Las Paredes: A Mexican Witch who laid with The Devil in exchange for immortality.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Witches tap The Dread Force, the energy created by evil.
- Immortality: Witches possess eternal youth and never die of natural causes.
- Superhuman Strength: Witches are much stronger than Humans.
- Superhuman Endurance: Withces possess great endurance in combat.
- Superhuman Senses: Witches have a superhuman sense of smell and can smell the sent of other Wizards and Witches on Humans.
- Superhuman Mentality: Witches possess great willpower, powerful enough to exorsize The Darkness from their body.
- Healing Factor: Witches heal from any wound and are immune to illness and ailments.
- Heat Vision: Witches can burn objects with their gaze by shooting powerful and destructive blasts of heat from their eyes.
- Spiritual Vision: They can see into one's soul.
- Telekinesis: Witches can choke Humans and levitate objects through sheer force of will. The can also create powerful telekinetic bluish energy fields which knock back opponents.
- Life Force Consumtion: Witches can consume the souls, memories, dreams, and emotions of Humans through kisses, sex, and by drinking their blood.
- Shapeshifting: Witches can transform their lower body into giant octopus-like tenticles.
- Spellcasting: Witches can inflict magical mutations and transformations; such as turning Humans into gargoyls or turning water to blood by shooting magical energy from their hands.
- Sorcery: Wiches can, through study of magic, become Sorcerers and tap the elements. As Sorcerers, their powers are limited to their skill and willpower in manipulating Earth, air, wind, lightning, and fire.
Weaknesses & LimitationsEdit
- Magic Limit: Their powers are limited only by the amount of magic inside them.
- The Darkness: The memories and emotions of The Darkness can kill a Witch should he/she consume them, causing their life force to bleed away.