Tom Judge (Friend)
|Real World Information|
- "I'm trying to run equations in my head and they don't work. They won't come out right. Everything is unbalanced."
- – Tilly Grimes regarding Erewhon. [src]
Tilly Grimes is an ally and close friend of Tom Judge. She is the great-granddaughter of Horace Grimes and inherited his quasi-supernatural math abilities, granting her many psychic powers.
Erewhon Anomaly Edit
At some point, Aram contacts Tom and Tilly, telling them about an anomaly in Jackie Estacado's home, Erewhon. Together they set out to investigate it. As they arrive, they find the house surrounded by overgrown foliage and flesh eating plants.
As they get closer to the house, Tilly senses that the source of the anomaly is inside of it. When they reach the door, they're attacked by the infected guards. Tom quickly becomes a brimstone warrior and brutally kills them. When they get inside, they find unstable Jenny who plays with her dolls. Hope notices them, but Tom tries to calms her down saying that they won't hurt them. She doesn't believe them and proceeds to attack Tom. The two begin to fight as Tilly tries to approach Jenny.
During the fight, Tom kills Hope's kittens, enraging her. Meanwhile, as Tilly touches Jenny she's overwhelmed by all the information and gets a stroke. She then pleads Tom to get her out of here. At this moment, the Doppelganger returns home and attacks Tom. Tom tries to burn him, but it doesn't work as the Doppelganger doesn't have a faith in anything. Finally the fight is stopped by Jenny who ignores the Doppelganger's objections, screams at him to let Tom and Tilly go. The Doppelganger complies and lets them to leave. When they go outside, Tilly reveals that Jenny must die if they don't want the world to rip apart itself.
Powers & Abilities Edit
Tilly is a supernaturally gifted mathematician. This gives her some psychic abilities.
- Clairvoyance: Tilly can gain a direct visual information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the her own physical sight.
- Precognition: By running equations in her head, Tilly can foresee possible futures and observe what may happen.
- Gifted Mathematician: Tilly is a very good mathematician and can run difficult equations just in her head.