La Bruja En Las Paredes was a Mexican Witch who once laid with The Devil.
She lived with her daughter in a house built for her by The Devil on a hill in Sierra Madre. The townsfolk feared her and they would hold a lottery to determine who would feed her every week, in exchange she protected them, fed them, and extended their lives.
While fleeing Sierra Munoz, Jackie Estacado stopped into Sierra Madre to get gas and motorcycle repairs. While searching for parts in a junkyard, the townspeople attacked him, trying to use him as the sacrifice of the week. A boy saved him and led him to a cemetery where Paredes's daughter summoned a giant golem of gravestones to grab the boy and hold Jackie to the ground. Paredes's daughter explained that she saw his courage against the townspeople and that, in exchange for the boy's and his own freedom, that he go to the house on the hill and kill her mother with a bell made from Paredes's chalice so she could inherit her power and immortality.
Jackie was overpowered and kissed by Paredes, who consumed his life force, however his memories and powers were too strong for her, causing her own life force to bleed away and die.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
As a Witch she could tap into The Dread Force and also into Demonic abilities granted to her by The Devil.
- Superhuman Strength: She was stronger than Jackie and overpowered him with ease.
- Superhuman Senses: She could smell her daughter's scent on Jackie.
- Telekinesis: She choked Jackie with the force of her will and prevented him from speaking. She then levitated him off the ground.
- Life Force Consumption: She could consume the life force, memories, emotions, and dreams of any man she kissed.
- Shapeshifting: She could grow her legs into an octopus-like form and seep into the cracks of the house, growing stronger and larger with each consumption.