The Darkness (former host)
|Real World information|
He used his powers to win his war against the united tribes of The Seven Steppes, until he exorsized him from his body. About 8,000 years after casting out The Darkness, he encountered and killed a powerful Djinn created by an angry Sorcerer who's wife was sexually defiled by a wielder of The Darkness. He also encountered The Sovereign.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Immortality - Aram was cursed with immortality by the Darkness. He is over 10,000 years old and maintains the appearance and health of a middle-aged man just past his prime.
Witch Abilities Edit
Before the Darkness awoke within him, Aram belonged to a tribe of powerful witches.
- Elemental Manipulation - Aram is a powerful witch with control over many elements of nature.
- Exorcism - Through meditation, Aram drove most of the Darkness spirit from his body.
- Blood Ritual Communication - Using ritualistic human sacrifice and pouring the blood into a goblet, Aram could communicate with anyone he chose.
- Darkness Vanquishing - Aram can vanquish or "cancel out" any Darkling, Darkness construct, or Darkness armor in his presence.
- Superhuman Strength - Though not in the same league as a Darkness vessel, Aram is noticeably stronger than an average human.
- Superhuman Speed - Aram can move faster than the eye can see.
- Superhuman Agility - Aram's agility, balance, flexibility, and dexterity is inhuman.
Darkness Abilities Edit
- Darkness Armor - He could fashion armor to protect himself.
- Invulnerability - The armor made him impervious to bodily harm.
- Increased Strength - The armor increased his strength to equal that of an empowered Darkness host.
- Darkling Summoning - Aram could summon whole legions of Darklings from the shadows to smite whole armies.